CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
My photo
I am an ordinary guy which study at University Malaysia Perlis....,and i taking Manufacturing Engineering course right now....... Hm.....at Unimap life i felt very peaceful because every where i go around Perlis sure surrounded by paddy field and saw people fishing in the river or drain. Actually my ambition is become a doctor or a lawyer but I do not know why i taking engineering course now haiz.... Maybe is the God want me to study in this field and It believe on me. In the future i will create somethings extra-hightech to the world and benefit to all the people too hahahah That make me believe that in the future i will become an Engineer that use all the knowledge i gained to contribute our country....n_n

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The person who said my blog is mou liu......

HUh.....i think this is the first people that said my blog sooo......sien........
because all my blog talk about myself only.......
Wawawawawa............
BUt thank you for her precious comment also see.....
now i have her picture on my blog already look nice i'zit............
N no so mou lui liao
The baby is cute also........
hahahahah.......
Alikatuk......

Special Thank for : Sieh Ting


This is the picture i donated my precious blood in the PLKN.......
I am just 17 year old when i donated blood and it also the first time so i flet very scare at that time i felt little bit pain when the nurse injected the needle into my hand.....
I felt like just wanted to cry out at that time but i control it when focus my mind to the food which i will get it after this hahahah.....
I felt happy after i donated the blood because i think my blood i very useful and important to the people who need it......
So i hope every one who never donated his or her blood before please do it.....
For safe other peoples life.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't kaw lui lah.....tiang...
i know u love her.....u use wrong technic lah....

My Slideshow

My Horoscope